The boss of the Premier League and English Footb .L League (EFL) has held secret negotiations to revive industry deals before the government’s new football – Watch Chha Dog.
Sky News has found out that the club officials, including Richard Masters, Premier League chief executive, its EFL counterpart, Trevor Birch, and Arsenal, Brentford, West Ham, Lincoln City, Norwich City and Preston North End were discussed this week.
Sources said this weekly, a new effort has been represented by the lead players of the game to reach a deal on financial re-IST distribution, its annual calendar, resource-collection and other major issues before the independent football regulator (IFR) formal is established.
One said the deal would send a powerful sign to ministers that English football is capable of self-regulation in the best interests of all its major stakeholders.
The key to any agreement between the Premier League and the EFL will be a new deal, which has been in discussions for years, but has been stuck in the last 12 months.
While no formal pacharic proposal was never proposed by the top flight, a detailed plan includes a total of £ 925 million additional funds given to the EFL by the Premier League in a six -year period.
The most recent blueprint includes the provision for immediate M 44M payment to the lower league, followed by more M 44m within the month.
The M 88M, however, would have been introduced as a loan which would be paid by EFL over a period of six years.
The Premier League decided to make the vote independent of any of the conditions linked to the huge financial reforms of English football, which concerns a number of top-flight owners.
The top flight of English football already gives £ 1.6bn to the rest of the English professional footban every three years under the ‘evergreen’ deal.
Ever since the last detailed new deal was negotiated between Premier League Clubs, EFL has struck a more attractive five -year broadcast deal with Sky Sports, which is part of the same ownership of Sky News.
One source suggests that the future offer fur of the top flight is unlikely to be as big as the last one in 2023.
Further negotiations are believed to be after Monday’s meeting, which an internal person said is “creative”.
Parliament is making progress through the law to establish an IFR.
Sky News announced earlier this month that two of the three candidates were chaired by Christian Pistels, former Aston Villa and Liverpool’s chief executive, and chairman Sanjay Bhandari, IFR.
The identity of others is unclear.
Clubs of both the Premier League and EFL have argued that the Watch OGs will impose unnecessary and unhealthy expenses on them, and it has been formed at a time when the government of Sir Care Star is trying to compress the regulatory burden on the private sector to stimulate economic development.
Football officials have also complained that the National Insurance announced in Rachel Rives’ budget last October will also have a huge harmful impact on the financial matters of the additional game.
Clubs argue that they have also been stabilized by immigration rules after Brexit, which banned player trading and development.
This week, the Premier League and EFL declined to comment.
This story originally appeared on News.sky.com read the full story