The State Department unveiled visa sanctions on foreign government officials, which were used by the U.S.
A new visa-demonstration policy, which was Free According to Marco Rubio of the state, on Wednesday, Customs and Immigration Officers and foreign officials, including the Port Authority and Airport officials, who are found guilty of promoting illegal immigration in the US, according to state secretary Marco Rubia.
Visa ban will be imposed on foreign officials “Failure to apply immigration laws or to establish and implement the intentionally simplified policies and practices of deliberately simplifying aliens’ transitions to the United States by the US -South -west border.”
“It is important to protect our nation’s borders to make America safer, stronger and richer,” Rubio said in a statement on Wednesday. “Countries with migration routes must take part in preventing and preventing the transition of aliens who want to enter the United States illegally.”
Rubio said the move would be implemented, unless those officers will take responsibility to ensure that there are policies and existing laws will be applied to prevent the transition of such persons. ”
He added, “America will not retreat when it comes to defending our national security interests.”
Visa ban is a part of the administration’s attention to implement security on the south border and excluding illegal immigration in the country, which Trump campaigned over the election of the 2024 presidential election.
According to Rubio, these restrictions will “complement” the 3C policy of the department, which was extended last year and applies to the private sector individuals, deliberately providing transportation and travel services designed for illegal aliens traveling to the United States. ”
New visa steps have already been appreciated in the house, including rap. Carlos a. Gymenez (R-FLA.) Thank you “Rubio to continue implementing policies to keep bad actors responsible!”
This story originally appeared on thehill.com read the full story