Jay-Zade has claimed the woman who accused her of raping her, now complaining in her complaint.
Sky News US partner NBC News has reported that 55 -year -old music mogul has launched a defamation lawsuit against a woman.
The American rapper said the woman and the lawyers representing her were “inspired by the neglect of the truth”, and alleged that they damaged their personal and professional reputation.
Jay-ZWhose legal name is Shaun Carter, it is said to have claimed in Alabama’s federal court, where the woman, only known as “Jane Dr” in the lawsuit.
The initial allegation made by a woman concentrated on Jay-Z and Sean ‘DD’ combs.
It was Withdrawal with prejudice Last month – that means he could not be brought back to court.
When the lawsuit was withdrawn, Jay-Zade said: “Today is a victory. These vain, imaginary and terrifying allegations have been canceled.
“The fantasy story they made was ridiculous, if not for the seriousness of the claims. I wouldn’t wish this experience on anyone.”
In her lawsuit, in New York, the woman originally accused Carter and accused her of raping the party after another 2000 MTV Music Video Awards.
His lawsuit cited inconsistencies in the woman’s account which was reported by NBC News.
It was claimed that his father had taken him for a ride home, but he said that he did not remember making a drive for more than five hours at that time.
He also claimed to talk to composer Benji Madan at the party, but a representative of Madan said that Benji or his brother Joel neither participated in the 2000 VMA and at that time he was on a trip to the midwest, NBC News added.
Jay-Z Jury is looking for trial and indefinite damage.
However, in a separate legal filing on Monday, the woman said she was sticking to her story, the NBC News report said.
Read more from Sky News:
Another broadcaster showed the son of a Hamas officer
About 60 -year -old DOLY Lee Parton’s husband dies
Comedy ‘Super Creator’ dies after accident abroad
Combs are currently in jail for a May 5 criminal hearing on rectifier and sex trafficking charges.
He still faces dozens of other civil lawsuit by women and men who have accused him of sexual assault and other misconduct.
Combez has not been guilty of a criminal case and has maintained its innocence in all cases.
This story originally appeared on News.sky.com read the full story