- Reports suggested that Carlo Ancelotti will leave regardless of the end of the season
- However, Ancelotti retaliated and insisted that his future is not in his hands
- Listen now: It’s all starting! Is Alisson the best goalkeeper of the Premier League?
Carlo Ancelotti approached his uncertain future at Real Madrid, insisting that he will only come out if it is fired despite the club ties with Xabi Alonso.
Alonso, currently the Bayer Leverkusen coach, has been the clear favorite to replace Ancelotti and he can take command anytime soon this summer, although the Italian veteran suggesting that he has no plans to move away.
Both coaches are linked to contracts that work by mid -2026 and Leverkusen’s CEO Fernando Car said he hopes Alonso will remain beyond the end of the campaign.
Earlier this week, Ancelotti was questioned about rumors that he could be fired and made it clear that he would not be moving away from his post prematurely.
Talking to Poretcast di giacomo PorettiHe said, ‘I don’t know when.
‘I don’t decide. The only clear thing I know is that I don’t decide when I go out, the president will do it. This will happen sooner or later. ‘
Carlo Ancelotti has insisted that he has no plans to move away from Real Madrid in summer

Xabi Alonso, coach of Bayer Leverkusen, is the favorite to replace Ancelotti

Ancelotti said his future was exclusively in the hands of President of Madrid, Florentino Perez
In January, Ancelotti laughed at speculation that he had decided to leave at the end of the season, regardless of the results and pointed to the reelection of Florentine Perez.
“I want to be very clear: the date of starting this club will never be decided by me in my life,” he said. ‘I have the advantage that Florentino will remain for another four years and I have the purpose of reaching them with him.
“We can say goodbye together.”
Ancelotti signed a new agreement as Madrid’s main coach in late 2023, committing his future by 2026, and he seems to be in a hurry to face a new challenge.
In fact, the 65 -year -old man took his team to no less than 10 trophies, including two champions alloys, since returning to a second period in charge in 2021. He is also the main coach with more trophies (15) in the illustrious story of the club.
But Alonso is waiting at the Wings, having won the first Leverkusen Bundesliga title last year, as well as the German Cup and the Super Cup. He also took them to the Europa League final, where they suffered their only defeat of the season.
As reported by MailAlonso joined Bournemouth Chief Andoni Iraola, on Madrid’s restricted list if Ancelotti leaves this summer.
Dependent plans in case of Ancelotti’s departure were elaborated, is understood and Iraola, represented by the same agency as Alonso, is firmly on its radar.
Madrid is the third in Laliga and Atlético’s 2-1 fierce rivals leader in his last year of the Champions League, but faces a complicated leg of return in the metropolitan next Wednesday.